Community Party - July 16th

Mark your calendars!

On Friday, July 16th, 2021 (6:00 to 8:30+ PM) we're going to welcome all the new owners at LBT and celebrate the lives of two beloved owners who passed away in this last year.

Please RSVP in the comments section so that we are sure to have enough food. If you sign up using anonymous (easiest way), please add your name and address.

Recording artist Mike Randall will be joining us at the community center pool and tennis court for music, drink, food, games, and fellowship.


  • Entertainment: Mike Randall (6:00 PM).
  • Beverages: Frozen Margaritas (the good ones!), beer, soft drinks, water. You're welcome to BYOB, too.
  • Food (7:00 PM): Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Grilled Chicken and condiments (mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, pickles, onions, lettuce, tomatoes), potato salad, baked beans.  With grilled chicken you get wheat buns, and Swiss cheese.  Catered by the one and only Hamburger Man.
  • Social Games: Corn hole, deck shuffleboard
  • Prizes: You must be present to win.
  • RSVP:  Please RSVP in the comments section bellow.
Support your community and turn out for this event!







Comments

  1. We will be there (2). Looking forward to it! Chris and Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there- Steven Solcher (5114)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the place looks great. Looking forward to being there! ~ Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie and I will be there!
    Robert (5014)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda Doenges - 5140 will be there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will not be able to attend. 5058

    ReplyDelete
  7. John and I will be there (3) from 5130

    ReplyDelete
  8. I plan to attend, thank you. The area looks great! JudyWicker (5100)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful--I will plan to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be there +1
    Marc Jeffreys

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will be there. ` Marla 5002

    ReplyDelete
  12. We'll be there (2).
    John and Carole

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzan and I will be there. Jim (5138)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cathy Booth 5046 will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I plan to attend. Michelle Oney (5112)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Matt Fuller 5048 - Thank you looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  18. I plan to attend +4. Lillie Thomas 5036

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chris and Brittani Churchill will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will be there. Diane Miller 5004

    ReplyDelete
  21. I will attend. Lloyd 5060

    ReplyDelete
  22. Marybeth Theleen 5070 will attend.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bret and I will be there! (5124)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I plan to attend ~ Dianne Thomson (5110)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I will be there. Harriet (5152)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kim and I will be able to attend the party. We were not certain of our work schedules until today.

    Loren Willis (5092)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Please count me in for community party.
    5146 Westgrove Drive

    ReplyDelete
  28. I will be there. Rick Darlow
    5038 Westgrove

    ReplyDelete
  29. We will be there. Ally and Bob (5022)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I will be there (5024).

    ReplyDelete
  31. I will be there - David Smith, Pamela can't come

    ReplyDelete
  32. Jamie and Kaitlyn will be there (5154).

    ReplyDelete
  33. I will be their plus 1 ~ Laura (5108)

    ReplyDelete
  34. One person attending LOBT Social 7/16/21
    Thank you,
    John Bergen
    5066 Westgrove Dr.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Jody and Sheree Unit 5078

    ReplyDelete
  36. I will attend the party this evening. Thank you! (5062) Christine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Owner comments and feedback are helpful. It is not necessary to create a blogger account - just select "anonymous" when prompted. Please include name or address in in your comment. It increases the credibility of the discussion.

Popular posts from this blog